I am looking for a remote EPIC Principle Data Analyst:
Title: OpTime/Anesthesia Epic Analyst
Type of Engagement: Contract open to Perm
Education: Bachelors in related field or equivalent experience
• Responsible for core system build and on-going maintenance;
• Define system setup requirements and document system setup;
• Adhere to all Epic and change control processes;
• Provide customer service to all staff to support/troubleshoot application problem;
• Basic understanding of project management tools;
• Epic Certification required;
• OpTime and Anesthesia certification licensure required;
• Experience implementing & maintaining the Epic applications at other healthcare provider organizations;
• Minimum of 3-5 years healthcare experience and 1-2 years working with clinical systems, preferred.
Reach out to me at email@example.com or message me here if you are interested or know someone that may be. I look forward to hearing from and working with you.