Estimator * Estimator - Public Works *
* Salary: * $100K to $140K DOE
We are a well-established General Engineering Construction company based in California. Our primary focus is in the * Public Works * arena. Since 1986 we have consistently developed our organization and mastered our skills to set new industry standards. We have performed hundreds of projects with various agencies including, the Army Corps of Engineers, the State of CA Department of Transportation, and numerous cities and municipalities throughout Southern, CA. Due to rapid growth within our company, we are looking to add an Estimator with 5+ years of experience!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. * Stability * We have been around since 1986 and continue to grow!
2. * Salary/Bonuses * $100K to $140K/ Bonuses/ Truck allowance
3. * Benefits * Great low premium benefits
What You Will Be Doing - Review bid documents
- Perform take-offs including pricing, labor, material breakdown
- Evaluate subs and vendor proposals
- Prepare budgets for projects
What You Need for this Position * Requirements *
- 5+ years of
- Public Work experience as an Estimator
- Ability to use estimating software (P-6, Word, Excel, HCSS)
What's In It for You - $100K to $140K
- Truck allowance with gas card
- Great benefits
So, if you are a Estimator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago