Estimator If you are a Estimator with experience, please read on!
We're a construction and real estate development firm with over 40 years in building projects throughout Southern California. We've been recognized by ENR as a top 100 California construction firm, and are always focused on delivering projects on time and on budget in the safest manner.
What You Will Be Doing The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge of CSI master format code divisions, previous experience in performing quantity take-offs, establishing pre-construction and construction budgets, and communicating with subcontractors regarding pricing, primarily for multi-unit residential buildings and public buildings.
What You Need for this Position At least 5 or more years of experience in Estimating for new construction, plus:
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management or Construction Science
- Experience with on-screen estimating software
- Ability to work well on a team
- Ability to understand technical drawings and requirements
- Knowledge/ Understanding of how construction processes work
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary $60K-$130K
- Health Insurance through Kaiser or Anthem
- 401K with company match up to 4%
- PTO, Holidays, Vacation, Sick leave
- Opportunities for Continuing Education paid by company
So, if you are a Estimator with new construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!