Estimator If you are a Estimator with experience, please read on!
We are a fast-growing manufacturer of high end architectural products and wall solutions, positioned at the top end of the market. Essential to the brand is quality service, product introductions based on feedback from the design community, and flexibility of design. Our consultative, can do approach to projects, integrated product offerings, ample supply chain, and shorter lead times has helped them emerge as one of the leading brands in demountable partition systems in North America.
We work with most of the major architectural companies nationwide and develop our own product lines in house.
We are currently seeking a person for full time position an experienced Senior Estimator for our office in New York.
What You Will Be Doing - Communicate with sales team on the specifics of each job
- Prepare scopes of work from plans and specifications
- Request clarifications in scope and specifications from Architect
- Perform quantity take-offs and create schedules
- Create and remit requests for bids to subcontractors and suppliers
- Analyze bids for accuracy and completeness, request corrections when necessary
- Help formulate pricing guidelines in conjunction with Technical and Sales Director
- Ensure projects are on time and installed to client's satisfaction
- Work with PMs and Site Supers to create change orders for ongoing projects
- Work with PMs and Accounting to maintain budgets for ongoing projects- Analyze bid vs. actual cost for completed projects
- Update take offs and bids to convert them to actual orders for manufacturing plans
- Analyze won and lost bids to help team tighten pricing strategy
- Metal and glass experience is a plus
What You Need for this Position - Solid Microsoft Office Excel required, including ability to work with large databases
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications in full detail
- Ability to research, price and collaborate with engineers on new specs
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is absolutely essential
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in several areas on several projects--consistently
- Meeting deadlines--and making sure others meet them--is key
- Drafting and/or take-off software (BluBeam, etc.) familiarity a plus
- Bachelor degree in an engineering related field
- Prior experience in estimating glass & metal or millwork
What's In It for You - Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
So, if you are a Estimator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!