Estimator - General Contractor If you are a Estimator - General Contractor with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation based on experience
- Growth potential
- Great company culture
What You Will Be Doing - Review plans and specifications for overall project understanding to identify risk in difficult work, operation sequencing, project restrictions and time constraints.
- Review, understand and apply project construct-ability to estimate to accurately develop and format costing.
- Identify, review and establish bid strategies, concerns and advantages with your team to develop the most accurate and complete estimate possible.
- Attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required estimate content.
- Generate detailed estimates from pre-construction schematics, design documents for hard bids, negotiated and design build projects.
- Perform data analysis to support generating comprehensive estimates.
- Establish work scopes for subcontractors as needed.
- Perform review pricing and take-offs.
- Aggressively follow up with subcontractors to ensure bids are received on time.
- Monitor coverage and solicit new subcontractors to bid projects we are estimating.
- Identify proposal and initial project execution strategies to support project hand-off to the Project Manager.
- Assist in buy-out process.
What You Need for this Position At Least 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Construction (commercial and residential)
So, if you are a Estimator - General Contractor with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.