Estimator -- Mechanical/Plumbing If you are a Estimator with Mechanical/Plumbing experience, please read on!
We have provided mechanical and plumbing construction and service work in the commercial and industrial markets to North Texas for four decades. We can add value, save costs, and improve site safety for everything from new construction to major facility maintenance and support. We are looking for experienced Estimators to join our team for a lifetime career.
What You Will Be Doing As an Estimator, you will be required to calculate various statistical data-quantity take offs, price lists, labor costs, etc. You will be responsible for reviewing the proposal's specifications and drawings to ascertain the project's scope and the necessary details for the estimate. You will work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment to complete estimates and present them to customers.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ Years Estimating experience in the mechanical/plumbing field
- Proven advanced understanding of cost control and estimating methods
- History of working on HVAC, mechanical, and plumbing projects in the commercial and/or industrial market including experience with piping, plumbing, equipment change outs, Sheetmetal, etc.
- Ability to estimate the entire project from initial planning to completion including researching the materials, sourcing options, labor, and permit costs for a given project
- Ability to present estimates to all stakeholders, including customers
What's In It for You - Base Salary $80,000 - $120,000 based on experience
- Generous PTO
- Year-end Bonus
- 401k with match
So, if you are a Estimator with Mechanical/Plumbing experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!