Absorption Systems, a Pharmaron Company, a Contract Research Organization located in Exton, Pennsylvania, is seeking a candidate to join the Bioanalytical team. The functions of the Senior Scientist position will include development and GLP bioanalytical/analytical LC-MS sample analysis, LC-MS method development and validation, study design and execution, and data analysis with critical thinking. The Senior Scientist will play a role in the design and validation of study methodologies to support DMPK studies that make in vitro assays more relevant to in vivo outcomes, while supervising a team of up to 3 scientists.
- Designing studies that meet sponsors' needs or internal needs in a scientifically sound manner.
- Executing HPLC and LC-MS studies that follow developmental and GLP guidelines.
- Author and execute study protocols governing definitive transporter studies, bioanalytical studies and sample analysis
- Take an active role in solving problems and trouble-shooting studies.
- Analyzing and reporting study data
- Peer review of data and reports
- Interacting with different teams daily including other scientists, management, vendors, and sales/marketing team
- Interacting with study sponsors
- Mentoring and organizing the work schedules of up to 3 scientists
- Bachelor's, Master's or a PhD in pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences or a related analytical field
- 5+ years of Development or GLP bioanalytical testing experience
- 5+ years of HPLC or UPLC experience (Agilent or Waters experience preferred)
- Knowledge across other analytical platforms such as HPLC is also preferred
- Position requires strong professional communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and ability to adapt in a dynamic team environment are keys for success
Absorption Systems cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a comprehensive benefits package that meets their personal needs.
This job has expired.