This job has expired.
Executive Recruiter (Full Desk Construction Recruiter) CyberCoders has a lucrative opportunity for an Executive Recruiter to join our successful team in Irvine (fully remote opportunity). The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a background in sales/business development, and at least two year of agency recruiting experience. This candidate will preferably also work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us CyberCoders, a division of ASGN Incorporated, is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm. Through our innovative technology and efficient recruiters, CyberCoders helps find the right candidate for the right job. Fast. Founded in 1999, CyberCoders is built on a success-oriented culture. Above all we know both candidates and clients want quality and they want it now. No other recruiting firm can offer Cyrus, our proprietary technology built to search smarter and quicker, matching the best applicant to the right job. CyberCoders is headquartered in Irvine, CA, with offices in LA, Boston, and Framingham. This is a 100% remote opportunity with the option for hybrid/in-person work setting in the near future.
What You Will Be Doing - Generating client business through your own lead generation methodology
- Using our proprietary systems to source for the best talent available in highly competitive markets
- Building and maintaining strong client and candidate relationships
- Reviewing and understanding job requirements across industries
- Screening candidates, conducting interviews and presenting candidates to clients
- Negotiating fee agreements and salaries
- Running a full life cycle recruiting desk from start to finish
- Reviewing and understanding technical job requirements across industries
What You Need for this Position - At least 2 years of experience working in a recruiting agency
- Experience working in a high-pressure, goal-oriented environment
- Money motivated mentality
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree from an accredited university/college
- Experience managing B2B relationships (preferred)
What's In It for You - Fully remote opportunity
- Base salary (no draw!) with aggressive, uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Stock options, bonuses, 401k match
- Work hard/play hard company culture
- State of the art technology
- Opportunity to step into a management role
So, if you are a Recruiter looking to partner with a background or interest in construction and real estate development markets, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Pat Ward
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.