HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel's leading brands, businesses andfunctions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up forsuccess from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally.As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills andget the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainablefuture.
- Competitive hourly rate $16.55 and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As an Expeditor, you will:
- Ensure that all shop orders issued to the Packaging floor are accurate and that all components required are available
- Maintain and update records of daily receipts of components required to manufacture items scheduled that cannot be produced
- Communicate the status of components deliveries and the status of non-producible shop orders
- Coordinated with supervisors to ensure correct amount of product is transferred from Packaging Department to accommodate monthly purchase order
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be lift truck certified
- Working knowledge of MAPICS and warehouse inventories
- Personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses and hygienic precautions (hairnets) are required
- Regular attendance is mandatory, overtime may be required
- Each employee is responsible to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns
- The position could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity andexpression, and other legally protected characteristics.