Do you want to help make a difference in building America's infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America's infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline's revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Vacation and Personal Paid Time;
- Opportunities for yearly merit increases;
- 401k - company matches 2x your contribution up to 3%;
- Monday-Friday work schedule;
- PPE provided; Boot & Glove Reimbursement program - up to $140/year;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
As a Fabricator
in our fabrication shop, you will be responsible to weld and assemble parts to support field operations in pipeline construction.Main Responsibilities:
- Safely operate equipment such as overhead cranes, forklifts, welding machines, grinders, hand tools, electric and pneumatic tools.
- Review blueprints and drawings to plan and build items.
- Locate and mark bending and cutting lines onto workpiece.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as roll machines, shears, torches, plasma cutter, drill presses, and end mill.
- Fabricate metal parts and components according to specifications.
- Position, align, fit and weld parts together.
- Review welds for structural integrity.
- Wire electrical components.
- Verify and test workpiece to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Be willing to learn and perform the duties of the job.
- Follow safety guidelines at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with emphasis on industrial shop and/or machine trades.
- 6+ months related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, procedure manuals and blueprint drawings.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers and team.
- Apply concepts of basic shop math.
- Regularly lift and move up to 10 lbs.; frequently lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs. with assistance
- Certification in machine trades, welding and fabrication from a vocational/technical school.
- Knowledge of and experience with mig welding of mild or stainless steel.
Connect with us on Social Media! We're on , , , and .
This job has expired.