Shift: 2nd shift
Starting Pay: $26/hr
Employee working as Maintenance Utility will assist Maintenance Technicians in maintaining, adjusting or repairing, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment and ventilation systems, such as torits, punch presses, lathes, lasers, CNC machines, welders, twisters, dies, cutters, drills, saws, mechanical lifts, fork trucks, hoists etc. used in production.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct regularly scheduled maintenance such as filter and belt changes ontorits, oil/fluid changes, greasing, etc.
- Keep equipment service records and a work log on the computer accordingly.
- Weld broken parts as well as build needed equipment (tables, etc.) using welding equipment.
- Operate coolant/oil pumps to replace fluids in the machines and will shovel scrap out of the machines as needed.
- Assisting Maintenance Technicians in the repair and installation of new/existing systems or changeover plant layout requiring movement of machines, racks, offices/building cubicles, etc.
- Facility maintenance including changing light bulbs, painting, general clean-up, light plumbing, outdoor shoveling and running of a snow blower and construction tasks as needed.
- Operation of fork trucks is required to move supplies and working on man-lift, scissor lift and ladder is required as well.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, mechanical drives, pneumatics, electro-mechanical principles, machine operations, plumbing and carpentry is preferred.
- Must have previous experience in welding, have ability to pass welding test or have applicable technical school training.