Job Description Summary
Ability to quickly advance to intermediate skill level with company Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Responsibilities will include operating and executing administrative functions within the system in coordination with account initiatives and operations.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Working knowledge and understanding of the CMMS (360Facility) and functionality
- Learn and perform administrative functions of the system by completing daily tasks of maintaining the system which can include:
- Password resets and updating user profiles
- Adding and inactivating users within the system
- Performing reviews of user profiles to remain in compliance with SOCII
- Onboarding vendor users in partnership with procurement
- Adding, updating, and inactivating properties in the system
- Adding, updating, and inactivating preventative maintenance schedules in coordination with the field team
- Adding, updating, and inactivating facility assets
- Creating and updating procedures in coordination with leadership for PM/Recurring work orders
- Creating, updating, and auditing property regions to align with the supporting team
- Configure region and property level notifications
- Create and edit work order forms containing UDFs
- Generating and analyzing user, property, and request reports
- Ability to use the mobile apps and assist others with the apps
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and assigned duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, competency, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 1 -3 years of experience related to facilities management is preferred
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience operating / managing CMMS systems
- Exhibits dependability, including following instructions; responding to direction; and taking responsibility for own actions.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; and work within deadlines.
- Excel skills required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing and keyboard entry skills
- CMMS Administration (360Facility)
- Attention to detail
- Takes and follows directions well and can work independently/remotely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by management.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406
or email HRServices@cushwake.com
. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.