Pharmaron is hiring a Facilities Technician for the San Diego, California, location. The Facilities Technician will assist in the work of employees and contract personnel in the general maintenance, modification, and upkeep of ASI facilities. Responsible for maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems.
Education and Experience
- Install, inspect, repair and maintain electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and other related systems in all site buildings.
- Inspect, operate and maintain the site's heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC) systems to maintain compliance with local and federal regulations for animal facilities.
- Assist in renovations of existing facilities and the construction of new facilities.
- Maintain repair records and other paperwork in compliance with GMP/GLP, AAALAC and USDA standards as applicable.
- May assist in development of departmental budget.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
- 1-3 years related experience in general building maintenance with mechanical and construction background.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: Current, valid motor vehicle operator's license required
Pharmaron cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a benefits package that meets their personal needs. Company benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan with Employer Contribution
- Health Reimbursement Account Funded by Employer
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance 100% Employer Paid
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee, Spouse & Child(ren)
- Long Term Disability 100% Employer Paid
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Pharmaron (Stock Code: 300759.SZ/3759.HK) is a premier R&D service provider for the life sciences industry. Founded in 2004, Pharmaron has invested in its people and facilities, and established a broad spectrum of research, development and manufacturing service capabilities throughout the entire drug discovery, preclinical and clinical development process across multiple therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, biologics and CGT products. With over 19,000 employees, and operations in China, the U.S., and the U.K., Pharmaron has an excellent track record in the delivery of R&D solutions to its partners in North America, Europe, Japan and China.
Pharmaron is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.