Field Account Manager (Healthcare)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of relationship risk. We help our customers solve some of the most challenging problems. We are a fast-growing division of the RELX Group, the convergence of all types of relationship risk is providing LexisNexis Risk Solutions with significant opportunity for future growth.
We are a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTSE 25, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus
- Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account
- May conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- Responsibilities are within the Account/Relationship Management Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines General Profile Plans own territory or account approach and monitors resources while working within overall sales plan developed by manager
- Typically responsible for products/services or territories/accounts that have moderate complexity May train new team members and provide input to employee performance evaluations
- Own day-to-day customer relationships for Tier 5 accounts, develop new opportunities within existing account patch, and troubleshoot any potential challenges to maintain existing business.
- Generate incremental revenue across current customers and grow territory footprint by developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers, as well as consistently reviewing account activities to look for additional pain-points that could be alleviated through utilization of LexisNexis solutions.
- Drive forecast accuracy through holding pipeline review and individual meetings with Sales Account Executives and Account Managers
- Lead training opportunities for Sales Account Executives and Account Managers on internal processes and systems, product enhancements and white space analysis.
- Facilitate training on existing products for current clients and coordinate subject matter expertise assistance on behalf of clients.
- Support Sales Account Executives through the full sales process with additional accounts.
- Assist Accounting by overseeing and circulating Dunning list to team
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.