You're an autonomous, diplomatic leader who's motivated to provide comprehensive management of customer contracts and services. You've got strong communication skills and can collaborate with people from all walks of life. Customers and colleagues appreciate your ability to build strong relationships, and you understand the importance of great customer service. You take pride in making solid decisions, but you're not afraid to ask for help when needed.
The Project Manager is responsible for executing all aspects of field service project management duties at client sites/facilities. Responsible to ensure the successful acquisition, performance, and completion of projects. Serves as the point of contact to ensure that that negotiated contractual requirements and work scopes are being met in the field.
Day in the Life
After having your favorite morning beverage and while no day is the same you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Lead a quick team huddle every morning to review the daily tasks and provide direction to your team
- Complete project management duties including, but not limited to, contract management, quality control, project supervision, accounting, health & safety, and resource management
- Manage all phases of proposal preparation and submission. Thoroughly reviews contracts and negotiated changes prior to contract execution to assure awareness of contents and requirements and ability to perform work
- Perform work including, but not limited to, scope of work development, safety plan development, waste characterization, shipping, waste profiling and document preparation for field projects
- Create and tracks purchase orders to help monitor project spending and ensure all project budgets are balanced and achieving profitability
- Coordinate proposal activities with Regional Business Development lead Proposal Specialist/Manager, and the assigned Account Executive
- Work with regional managers to ensure annual budgets are being met
- Creates project invoices at job completion to be sent to customers. Ensures that invoices are reflected accurately as quoted to the customer and highlight any changes to the project scope and cost. Contacts clients to arrange payment on past due accounts
- Provide data and reporting to customers in a manner consistent with contract or purchase order specifications
- Coordinate use of US Ecology's and 3rd party services to provide successful completion of projects
- Monitors sub-contractor services for completeness or deficiencies. Communicates with subcontractors to ensure job safety requirements are being met. Reviews and negotiates change-orders provided by subcontractors
- Works closely with sales team to propose customer solutions compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations
- Ensure that project cost reporting, revenue reporting, and other financial data are accurate and submitted timely
- Performs other, related duties as assigned. These are duties may not be specifically listed in this description, but which are within the general nature typically associated with the employee's level of work
- Review construction documents understand the scope of work to bid and break it down into definable tasks
- Prepare cost analysis for materials, labor and manpower equipment, subcontractor, and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items.
- Develop and maintain resource information related to products, vendors, subcontractors, government requirements, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in field-related work in similar professional setting
- Experience in estimating and project management
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks, drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work:
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off Cash Recognition Programs
Find out more atwww.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.