Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to excellence, to new ideas, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose Environmental Group, Inc., the premier environmental services provider.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive benefit packages to include: 401k, medical/dental/vision, disability plans, life insurance, and additional voluntary benefits offered
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays to ensure work/life balance for our people
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- The salary range for this position is $18.00/hr - $20.00/hr depending on experience.
MAQS is looking for Environmental Field Technicians to join our dynamic emissions source testing team. Our Field Technicians get hands-on experience collecting data while spending most of their time outdoors rather than in a cubicle - real science, outdoors in a hard hat. Entry level team members will primarily focus on teamwork with Project Managers and other Field Technicians in all aspects of testing projects including: preparation, calibration and deployment of test equipment, stack (or "source") testing/ sampling, continuous learning about test methods, industrial processes, and more.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Aptitude and interest in science, technical work, mechanical equipment, and air quality.
- Capacity for overnight and local travel for multi-weekday projects up to sixty percent of the time or more. Limited weekend travel or work may be required for a few projects during the year.
- Ability to work in outdoor industrial settings, including climbing to and working on elevated platforms.
- Capability to pass background checks and initial and random drug screening.
- Valid driver's license and ability to obtain and maintain DOT medical certification.
- High school diploma, basic math, science and mechanical skills.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred (especially science, engineering or related ﬁeld).
- Experience in industrial maintenance, mechanical, laboratory, ﬁeld science, etc. preferred.
- Knowledge of EPA source test methods/procedures, air quality or emission monitors, etc. preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or email@example.com for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.MAKE THE MOVE
We are an environmental services provider offering environmental planning and permitting, measurement and analytical services, and environmental resiliency and sustainability solutions. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of our collective expertise and the collaborative nature of our approach to helping clients. We strive to optimize environmental resiliency in a way that effectively complements our clients' decision-making and operations and efficiently fulfills their project requirements. Montrose Environmental Group has over 50 offices across the United States, Canada and Australia and over 1,300 employees - all ready to provide solutions for environmental needs.
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
Montrose is committed to protecting your Personal Information (as defined in the link below) and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice ("Privacy Notice"), or our practices with regards to your Personal Information, please visit us at https://montrose-env.com/privacy/ or contact us at 1 Park Plaza, Suite 1000 Irvine, CA 92614.
This job has expired.