Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is looking for a Field Technician to join our Construction Services group with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Performing field inspections of both residential and commercial land development projects in Montgomery County,
- Knowledge of concrete, asphalt, stormwater systems, roads, sanitary sewer, E&S, and grading, landscaping and lighting,
- Reviewing and processing of certificates for payments by developers,
- Preparing field reports,
- Knowledge in zoning and subdivision & land development codes is a plus.
- Work as part of a team, responsible, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Required education: High School Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or other closely related field of study.
- Minimum years of work experience: 4-7.
- Computer skills required: Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Willing to work in the field performing some physical work, such as the sampling and field testing of construction materials.
- Capable of working from a ladder or scaffold.
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to work construction hours, which can include overtime.
Why Work With Us?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multitask and prioritize multiple assignments
- EIT certification is preferred
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.