NewLane Finance is a commercial equipment finance company, serving small and mid-size business nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right", and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience, and customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. NewLane Finance is powered by a $13B financial organization.
Essential functions: Backlog & Conversion Management
- Commitment to Excellence
- Work collaboratively with Business Development Representatives to help close equipment finance transactions efficiently and in a timely manner
- Responsible for developing and maintaining critical relationships with sales, credit, account payable and end users as well as broker, dealers, and vendors.
- Provide transaction status updates to internal Business Development employees, Third party equipment dealers/vendors and brokers
- Manages an assigned pipeline from application through funding
- Using Salesforce, assist the Business Development Representatives with management of their approved backlog to close transactions timely
- Assist customers and dealers with closing process requirements, such as, but not limited to, documentation stipulations, pricing, agreement terms and conditions
- Responsible for new application submissions, documentation creation and processing using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Using DocuSign, organize, prepare, and send finance agreements and related documents for approved transactions
- Ensure all agreements and related documents are accurate and complete according to policy and procedure guidelines
- Complete welcome call with new customers to ensure all documentation terms and agreements are accurate
- Communicates suspected fraud and or discrepancies to Management.
- Must understand, abide, and uphold audit procedures and internal controls related to essential duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all related documentation and funding requirements for each transaction meet company’s guidelines
- Using Cloud Lending and related Salesforce applications, create and set up each finance transaction for billing and service
- Authorize payment to 3rd party dealers and brokers
- Able to work collaboratively and productively within a cross functional team
- Proven ability to perform in a dynamic, high volume, transaction processing environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist Sales and Credit Management with ad-hoc projects
- Comply with audit and documentation policy and procedure requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field desired not required
- Three to Five years of experience in Equipment Finance I.e., Loan Processing, Documentation Review in Support roles
- Finance Agreement/Documentation review experience required
- Experience in Title Vehicle Documentation required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to leverage relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced, deadline-oriented sales environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of HP17B and T-Value is a plus
- Customer service focus and a professional approach to servicing B2B relationships
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
Successful candidate will receive a competitive salary along with an excellent benefit package to include: Health, Rx, Vision, Dental, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with match, flexible spending, 10 paid holidays and generous PTO.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledNewLane Finance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.NewLane Finance will not be able to provide Relocation or Sponsorship
This job has expired.