AutoCrib is the leader in industrial vending technology. We design and manufacture all the software and hardware in-house. Our customers represent a vast range of industry from manufacturing to government, retail to data centers. We are a growing organizational looking for candidates who are interested in the challenge of bringing IoT products to market. AutoCrib is big enough to provide the resources you need, but small enough to still feel like a family. Our culture is work hard, play hard. We believe in giving employees autonomy to make their own decisions and actively help them with their career path. Our benefits include healthcare, 401k, life insurance, and PTO.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Snap-on AutoCrib team. Snap-on AutoCrib is the leader in industrial vending technology. We design and create hardware and software in-house to help manage inventory for our customers. We are a growing company that is looking for candidates who are looking for a challenge and like to wear a lot of hats. AutoCrib is big enough to provide the resources you need, but small enough to still feel like a family. Our culture is work hard, play hard. We believe in giving employees autonomy to make their own decisions and actively help them with their career path. The ideal candidate is a skilled multitasker and critical thinker that can perform routine accounting duties and detailed financial analysis.
• Perform general accounting functions, including journal entries, account reconciliations, analysis, and audit support.
• Provide financial analysis support to the Financial Controller.
• Assist in the implementation of process improvement to assure financial controls, profitability, accountability, and security of company assets, specifically inventory control.
• Back-up Accounting team on routine Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions
• Generate, prepare, analyze, and distribute various management reports; create new reporting to support ongoing business needs or changes.
• RCI finance-related reports and processes.
• Special projects assigned by senior AutoCrib management.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA a plus.
• 2+ years in accounting and financial reporting.
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel; knowledge of Access a plus).
• A comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the following:
o Budgeting and forecasting processes
o Accounting theory and practice
o SOX requirements and internal controls
o U.S. GAAP
o Financial systems - Hyperion and Epicor experience preferred
• Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Analytical with an aptitude to deeply understand and improve upon business processes.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of working with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Refined project management skills.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task
Snap-on Autocrib is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Pay Range is $70,000-90,000/ Yr based on level of skills and experience
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago