Financial Reporting AnalystBC Forward is seeking for a Financial Reporting Analyst. Job Title: Financial Reporting AnalystLocation: Newark, DEDuration: 6+ Months Organization & Function Description
- Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we're setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
- Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
- The Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis (FRRA) team is responsible for the design, implementation and execution of end-to-end processes supporting U.S. Regulatory Reporting including Consolidated, Capital, Standalone and CCAR/DFAST/ICAAP reporting (also included in scope, is International Regulatory Reporting for select locations in APAC/EMEA/UK/LATAM regions), Regulatory Reporting training and exam management. Additionally, FRRA drives broader strategic initiatives across external reporting including accountability, error and issue management, manual adjustments, variance analysis, quality assurance and the target U.S. Regulatory Reporting platform.
The Standalone regulatory reporting team within FRRA, is responsible for key regulatory filings such as FR Y9-LP, FR 2314, FR Y-11, FFIEC 030, etc. Role Responsibilities
The Standalone Regulatory Reporting team is seeking an Associate focusing on key objectives including, but not limited to:
- Preparation and/or oversight of key standalone regulatory filings
- Produce variance analytics to assist in review and ensure integrity of reported financial statements
- Help identify gaps in current reporting process and participate in the implementation of new controls and strategic solutions
- Maintain familiarity of accounting pronouncements and disclosure requirements. Participate on firmwide teams to implement new accounting disclosures
- Partner with LOBs and other Finance functions to execute firmwide projects that would improve reporting processes
- This role is expected to have frequent interactions with key stakeholders across Finance, such as, Legal Entity Controllers, Asset Class Controllers (ACC), Firmwide External Reporting Controllers (FERC), LOB Controllers, Financial Accounting, Infrastructure and Reporting (FAIR), FRRA Policy teams, other Report Owners, etc.
- Strong background in financial reporting 5+ years total relevant work experience (accounting or banking industry preferred)
- U.S. GAAP and relevant U.S. regulatory reporting knowledge
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry with an understanding of products and markets in which JPMC operates
- Control mindset, high attention to details and willingness to deep-dive into issues in matrix organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent worker who is self-motivated; Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Comfortable working with large quantities of data, including strong reconciliation and process management experience.
- Effective communication skills focusing on facts, logic and context (both written and verbal) - significant interactions with LOBs, other functions and senior management
- Team player with ability to build rapport and liaise with colleagues at all levels and across functions in a collaborative manner in order to achieve results
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of consistent execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Track record of delivering against high standards and tight timelines
- Execution/Delivery oriented
- Structured thinker/Creative Problem Solver
- Results-oriented / delivery focused; ability to deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel in particular)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 191560 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.