This job has expired.
Fire Sprinkler Service & Inspections Technician If you are a Fire Sprinkler Technician with at least 3 years of service & inspections experience, please read on.
We're a leading fire sprinkler & alarm service contractor with great resources that ensure our employees feel prepared to go out and service our clients.
Our company offers its employees tons of growth opportunities, career resources, great benefits, and all the resources needed to succeed.
Currently, we have an office in Hartford, CT that is looking to hire a Fire Sprinkler Technician.
What's In It for You - $30-$42/hour (DOE)
- Company vehicle
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- NICET support (training & testing cost)
- NICET bonuses
What You Will Be Doing - Work on a service team of about 10 members
- Service clients in Connecticut and/or Massachusetts
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of fire sprinkler service, repairs & inspections experience
- Active NICET, CT, or MA State Sprinkler License is preferred
- MUST have a Valid Driver's License
- MUST be able to pass a drug test
- MUST be able to pass a background check
So, if you are a Fire Sprinkler Technician with at least 3 years of service & inspections experience, please apply today!
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30 states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians, Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps, and Design Managers. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com for more details.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.