Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Frac Specialist in Hobbs, NM. Primarily responsible for providing the administration of chemicals to treat various water conditions on Frac locations, providing customer feedback and recording inventory. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Maintain equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections
- Responsible or navigating via "oilfield directions" safely to and from job sites
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards
- Monitoring and evaluating Frac trailer designed to inject chemical into water transfer line
- Wear appropriate safety gear at all times during operations
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (3 years)
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro- feed units
Experience in customer relations
- Experience performing warehouse duties
- Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contract or spill
- Mechanically inclined
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.