Semester: This internship will take place throughout 2022-2023 school year
Schedule: In-person, 15-30 hours per week with the ability to adapt work hours to accommodate school schedules
Position Summary: Assist with multiple productivity projects and process improvement activities within the sales and franchising group. Initiatives include a focus on internal and field operational productivity, in addition to franchisee productivity and sales, and franchisee operations. Projects and activities can focus on technologies related to productivity, efficiency, equipment capability, sales management, and administrative processes. Work with various department personnel to accomplish objectives.
- Work on projects and activities around sales and franchising, including areas of focus such as franchisee productivity and operations.
- Work under the direction of the manager-franchise operations and/or project managers.
- Meet project deliverables and milestones according to schedule.
- Conduct research, identify information, perform analysis, and present findings.
- Apply RCI principles according to instructions.
Technical Skills Required:
- Assist with special "ad hoc" projects with accurate data, detailed explanations, and proper presentation to enable management to carefully review and take corrective action.
Willingness to learn business process optimization applications Preferred:
- This position is a college internship, and eligible students must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program pursuing a bachelor's degree in in business analytics or a related field, which has been in progress for two to three years
- Apply RCI principles according to instructions
- Ability to plan, complete and manage multiple projects simultaneously while
maintaining timeliness, accuracy, and appropriate detail
- Ability to effectively schedule and adjust project timelines as priorities shift
- Strong understanding of sales processes and sales administration methods
- Possession of a process orientation vs. functional orientation
- Strong communications skills with excellent stand-up presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Team player
- Good decision maker
- Results oriented, and accountable for results
- Self-starter with strong initiative and ability to work independently towards achieving result
- Disciplined, with exceptional work standards
- Quick learner in applying processes and techniques
to explore your opportunity to join our global team of professionals who design, manufacture, and sell the most valued productivity solutions in the world. Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
We strongly encourage people of color, the LGBTQ+ community, veterans and active-duty military, parents, individuals with disabilities, and individuals from all cultural backgrounds to apply. Snap-on is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices and laws. Snap-on strictly prohibits and does not tolerate, discrimination against applicants, associates, or any other covered persons for any reason including race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.