About the Company:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services. Our brands provide market-specific solutions that help our customers solve problems, make better decisions, stay compliant, reduce risk and improve their operations.
What it's like to work here?
Outstanding - you've probably already got a feel for what we do and the technology we're involved with but what really stands us out from the crowd is our culture. We're an agile, dynamic and forward thinking organisation who understands the importance of looking after our staff. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products, providing our employees with interesting challenges for their personal and career development whilst also striking the right balance between work and family life.
Women in technology:
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.Front End DeveloperBoca Raton FL OR Alpharetta, GAWhat will you do?
This position will assist with growing roadmap items on a new Threat application. Position performs moderately difficult research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line. The position should have the ability to work on individual pieces of work and solve problems including the design of the program flow of individual pieces of code, effective coding, and unit testing.What should you bring?
What we offer?
- A positive, constructive approach with an emphasis on collaboration and flexibility
- A passion for software development as part of an agile product team
- Desire to grow
- Attention to details, ability to put self into customer's shoes
- Ability to work closely with other team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs
- Willingness to interface with colleagues across teams
- Participation in improving development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
- Willingness to learn new things and come up with practical, simple and sustainable solutions to technical issues
- Experience of building and contributing components for large design systems is a strong plus
- Expert knowledge of Node.js, Angular 2+/TypeScript and its frameworks - Redux or Webpack or any other
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS / SCSS
- Experience working with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Knowledge of a back-end OOP language, ideally PHP but any back-end experience would be of interest
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
- Experience on RDMBS / SQL experience like MySQL
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. LexisNexis benefits are very competitive, and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect when joining.
- Attractive collective health care insurance package
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional benefits such as 401K plan,
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development
- Various social responsibility programs, channeling knowledge and strengths to help communities around the world improve education, science, health care and protect the environment.
- Most importantly, working with a fantastic team - very motivated and committed individuals who truly enjoys working with others while having fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.