Developers are crucial for Financial Crime Compliance business and are key to delivering innovative and quality products to prestigious financial institutions across the world. This role will be part of the CONTINUITY team working to enhance our industry-leading and sophisticated screening solutions used by the top 200 banks.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated and passionate about Java-based architecture and Agile software development.
- 3+ years of Software/Systems Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Solving real world problems
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Develop highly resilient and scalable applications
- Design, write, test, and deploy production-ready code
- Validate innovative solutions with our customers and continuously delight them!
- Proficiency with data manipulation languages.
- Familiarity of industry best practices: code coverage/reviews, Test-driven development, continuous integration.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology and continuous improvement mindset.
- Knowledge of data storage subsystems (On Premise: Oracle/SQL Server, Cloud data lakes)
- Ability to complete moderate and complex bug fixes.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in fluent English.
- Experience in Dockers, Kubernetes, Services in Azure, AWS or another cloud platform is desirable but not essential.
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.