Full Stack Software Engineer If you are a Full Stack Software Engineer with interest in Machine Learning and iOT, please read on!
We use radio frequency and locking wheel technology to keep corporate assets on the premises while preventing shoplifter encounters and ensuring the safe passage of paying customers. .
We are putting a stop to cart-based thievery and cart loss throughout the world. The world's most advanced loss prevention and cart solutions that blend technological sophistication and ease-of-use are supported by the industry's largest sales, service, and support team, which is dedicated to moving beyond quick installation and supporting customers in fully operational and constantly evolving the world's most advanced loss prevention and cart solutions.
What You Will Be Doing - Create full-stack web apps by designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining them.
- Lead and mentor junior teammates
- Create and manage customized tools (built with React, Python, Google Cloud Platform)
- Create IoT product dashboards and data analytics dashboards.
- Using GCP, create communications and data pipelines.
- Develop new features and infrastructure to support fast advancing IoT products.
- Utilize agile development approaches while adhering to industry best practices.
- In an Agile development context, participate in cross-functional collaboration, architecture discussions, and priority planning.
- Interact with various individuals to ensure that each sprint iteration and product release are completed successfully.
- Support the integration of products across numerous platforms.
What You Need for this Position - 4+ years experience in working with languages such as Go, Java, Python, PHP, or Ruby
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Experience with Microservices
- Strong knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to work alone as well as with internal and external teams
- Self-driven, self-motivated, and eager to accept ownership and responsibility
- A thorough understanding of the end user and the ability to create clear, beautiful solutions
- Experience with unit/integration testing in a CI/CD context
- Experience deploying machine learning vision applications pipelines is a plus.
What's In It for You Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, and LTD disability.
So, If you are a Full Stack Software Engineer with interest in Machine Learning and iOT, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.