Braun Intertec is seeking an experienced Geotechnical Staff Engineer to join our Lubbock, TX, office. This position manages moderate to highly complex geotechnical projects by providing technical expertise required to exceed client expectations.
- Works independently when on specific assignments of limited scope with Senior review
- Works with other engineers and clients to ensure that client specifications are followed
- Prepare proposals for moderately complex projects
- Develop and execute whole scopes
- Prepare engineering reports that gives professional opinions and practical geotechnical solutions
- Manage projects (scope, schedule, budget)
- Perform engineering analysis using company and industry methodologies and standards
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Driven for success
- Attention to detail and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Highly organized
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to create, maintain, and communicate project budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in geotechnical, civil, or related engineering required
- Two or more years of geotechnical engineering or construction materials testing (CMT) experience
- Experience working in a consulting firm a plus
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Travel up to 25% of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 to 50 pounds on a periodic basis
Braun Intertec is a drug-free workplace and require all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
Braun Intertec employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at email@example.com. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.