The GCS Digital Experience Designer is responsible for providing seamless customer experiences across the Global Customer Success organization, including chat and chatbot services, customer portals and communities, and other digital support channels.
The Digital Experience Designer analyzes business intelligence, interaction analytics, customer data metrics, and user feedback to inform design decisions and, post deployment, continuously refines those decisions based on observed outcomes, regularly updating key stakeholders on project progress.
The Digital Experience Designer designs end-to-end workflows, scripts, conversations and other interactions, documents user stories and requirements, and creates exceptional user experiences for internal and external users.
The Digital Experience Designer collaborates with the LexisNexis technology teams who code solutions aligned with the user stories and requirements. The Digital Experience Designer individually administers solutions directly using web standard front and back-end development languages as well as high level, low code platforms and collaborates with others in cross-functional projects, as a team member or leader.
The Digital Experience Designer develops and leverages tools, strategies, and processes that produce high quality customer satisfaction, consistent customer experiences, and customer loyalty that exceed customer and industry standards.
The Digital Experience Designer prioritizes a customer-centric experience across Global Customer Success through collaboration, change management, and harmonized tools and processes, leading activities that support the organization's strategic goals and tactics.
- Participates in project meeting(s) for complex project definition, needs assessment, and design review. Evaluates the needs and requirements of users and provides expertise in the design specifications.
- Liaises with stakeholders, subject matter experts, engineering teams and others.
- Prepares recommendations and presentations to GCS leadership regarding the business results of digital customer support experiences.
- Remains abreast of and analyzes new and emerging technologies and tools for applicability to the field.
- Determines potential risks, analyzes functional issues, solves technical problems, designs workflows, and administratively updates applications in line with business needs and priorities.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and initiative to satisfy and serve external and internal customers and stakeholders.
- Documents and manages processes for day-to-day administration of digital experience solutions.
- Manages language localization through initial configuration of language localization- Interface Region Specific configuration for UI.
- Delivers region-specific requirements, rules, and languages as well as sets up the UI (user interface) for GCS regionally for Customer Portals.
- Configures and manages Customer Portal style and widgets.
- Creates, maintains, and updates custom objects and menu objects.
- Designs chatbot conversations, owning the process from research and design to conversation scripting and testing.
- Assists in maintaining and optimizing Machine learning models.
- Reviews chatbot conversations to identify misclassified or unrecognized intents, identifying and resolving problems with labeled data.
- Documents best practices, trains internal customers, and builds templates for customer portals and chatbot experiences.
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with maintenance of a live production, multi-user database system
- Experience coding with web platform widgets, PHP, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with middleware and web platform administration
- Experience designing and writing natural dialog flows for AI, voice assistants, chatbots, or other multimodal/ conversational applications
- Strong portfolio with work samples showcasing expertise in Conversational design
- Preferred experience supporting a database system used by a production web application
- Applied knowledge of conversation design principles
- Customer-obsessed with a passion for delivering best-in-class user experiences
- Understanding of NLP, training ML models, and payloads
- Team player and willing to collaborate closely with a small team
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, understanding various systems and multiple industry processes
- Proven experience working with product development teams to design processes and roadmaps
- Problem solving orientation, with strong attention to details
- Excellent process, technical, and analytical skills
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Ability to deliver results within defined timeline
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain professional relationships with diverse customers and internals
- Ability to make informed decisions and to work cross-functionally to ensure timely, successful project completion
- Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, able to prioritize tasks quickly, solve problems, and involve additional resources, as needed
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to support a global organization
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally
- Remote, Dayton, OH, or Raleigh, NC
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.