Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer to assist on multi-discipline designs for public and private site development projects. This position will primarily support staff and project-level engineers in all aspects of projects, including conceptual/planning, preliminary design, detailed design, construction documentation, permitting documents and engineering reports. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review of local municipal ordinances, and county and state regulations.
- Perform site evaluations for land development feasibility.
- Design of sites, including site layout, site grading, and site utilities.
- Assist the design team in preparation of plans for permitting and construction.
- Perform design quantity take-offs, and develop opinions of construction cost
- Preparation of permit applications.
- Preparation of engineering reports. Present technical information to demonstrate compliance with client requirements and/or regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or similar
- Proficient in
MS Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, and Word),
PDF editing (Bluebeam, Adobe, etc.),
AutoCAD Civil 3D,
and stormwater management and H&H software
Why Work With Us?At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- Engineer Intern (EI) Certification
- Experience in land development, water resources engineering and stormwater management design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.