HealthWatch is a Chronic Care Management (CCM) professional service and we're searching for an enthusiastic, driven individual to assist us with patient outreach and enrollment. Connecting with patients who have chronic conditions as an expert on the benefits of CCM and relaying those benefits to the patient. Skills should include customer service or sales experience, some healthcare experience, fluent computer knowledge, attention to details with great communication skills talking to the patients on the phone. We are looking for engaging staff who thrive on patient engagement and meeting goals to join our team. We need passionate, hardworking & devoted individuals to fill this role, so if it sounds like you, please apply! There are several shifts available including first and second shift.
As a CCM Outreach Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging with patients daily by telephone to review the benefits of Medicare's CCM program, leading them to enroll. Staying on task, working towards a set goal, and providing consistent patient follow-up is a part of your daily routine. Assisting our care specialists with patient care coordination as needed, you will work as an extension of their physician to provide exceptional care in-between their scheduled office visits.
HealthWatch, a division of iSalus Healthcare is a leading provider of Chronic Care Management services to physician practices across the nation. We are dedicated to providing top-level patient services while helping our partners bridge the gap of care and increase engagement with their patient population. The primary mission of HealthWatch is to advocate for our patients and provide life-changing care. iSalus is part of the EverCommerce portfolio of brands.
HealthWatch's national headquarters are in downtown Indianapolis, IN, but we are open to remote work for individuals with a track record of meeting goals while working remotely.
Skills & Qualifications:
- To conduct exemplary professionalism and compassion when dealing with every patient and understand their need for the CCM program.
- To call patients to explain the benefits of CCM and enroll them into the CCM program.
- To work diligently in a fast-paced environment, understanding there are required goals to meet daily, weekly, and monthly for calling and enrolling patients.
- To become an expert on the CCM program and the benefits of enrolling into the program, acting as a patient advocate.
- Present to Management unusual circumstances that may include insurance or problem lists, dx codes, claims, etc.
- Provide feedback to management on program shortcomings, ways to improve the enrollment process and how to better serve our patient population.
- Work closely with the Medical Care Coordinators - assigning cases, scheduling appointments, communicate medication refills, and completing any additional care coordination tasks requested.
Benefits & Perks:
- Experience in Sales, Customer Service, Medical Terminology, Insurance or Healthcare is a plus
- Must be self-motivated, reliable and hardworking with a strong desire to meet and exceed individual and team goals month-over-month
- Must have exceptional communication skills, while maintaining professionalism and etiquette
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment with fluent computer skills
- Most importantly, you must show compassion, empathy and do what's right- always following the healthcare code of ethics.
- Competitive base plus commissions
- Robust medical benefits & 401(k)
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 vacation days, 10 holidays, and day off to volunteer each year
- Snacks, lunches & happy hours
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship to be eligible for employment for this role.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!