Heavy Civil Project Manager If you are a Heavy Civil Project Manager with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
--We operate as the Prime Contractor on horizontal and vertical construction projects throughout the Southeast. If you take pride in your work and enjoy project diversity, let's talk!
What You Will Be Doing --NOTE: Travel will be regional, only requiring 2-3 days out of town every other week. For candidates local to GA, travel may not be required as we have a large pipeline of local work.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing heavy civil projects and a willingness to travel to various job sites throughout the southeast. We serve the following markets: Municipal, Transportation, Infrastructure, Military, JOC, Athletic, Commercial and Education.
What You Need for this Position 5+ years of relevant civil construction project management experience and:
- Bachelors Degree (Construction Management, Engineering, Landscape Architecture or similar)
- Prior experience representing a self-performing contractor
- Effective vendor management
- RFI and change order experience
- Prior experience with JOC is a PLUS
- Prior experience with stadium or sports complex construction is a PLUS
- Familiarity with HCSS is a PLUS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective deadline management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with scheduling software (MS Project, Primavera, Procore, or similar)
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to obtain a base clearance for federal projects
- Drivers license in good standing
What's In It for You - Salary 90-130k (depends on experience)
- Company vehicle or stipend
So, if you are a Heavy Civil Project Manager with the required experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Senior Manager, Failure Investigation - Instrument Sustaining Engineering (Relocation Assistance Available - Position Located in Sunnyvale, CA)Cepheid
Posted 27 minutes ago