MV Transportation is seeking a full-time Hiring Supervisor for our Orlando division. Successful applicant will have the primary responsibility of screening and hiring all new employees.
- Create and post employment ads in target markets
- Attend job fairs
- Screen all applicants
- Interview applicants
- Work with applicants to complete required new hire documentation
- Work closely with the qualifications department to ensure all candidates are screened and required documentation is submitted timely and accurately
- Work closely with the Safety and HR/ Accounting department to ensure we maintain the required employee counts
- Complete required reports timely
- Follow up with trainees throughout the process
- Perform exit interviews
- Computer skills a must
- Working knowledge of Central Florida - Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays if needed
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.