Are you ready to grow your dream career and become part of our ohana? Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, a world premier organization with resorts in destinations around the globe. Join our team and help us create exceptional vacation experiences for our guests!
JOB STATUS: Part-Time
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
This bonus is for new hires. Internal candidates, college programs, rehires and managers are excluded.
Payments are in $250 increments at 90 and 180 days, paid on the following paycheck.
Do you have a bold attention to detail? Pride yourself on being efficient? Value a supportive, friendly work environment? If so, Housekeeping might be the place for you! You will have the opportunity to create a home away from home for our guests, while experiencing our dedication to the well-being of our associates.
As a Housekeeper, you will be cleaning rooms for arriving guests and servicing rooms for guests during their stay. Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, responding to guest's requests, stocking carts with supplies needed for cleaning guest rooms and replacing amenities. To ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as a Housekeeper, your duties will entail guaranteeing consistently high quality room services.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets in guest rooms and hallway.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
This job has expired.