This entry-level HR Analytics role is primarily responsible for providing HRIS and Analytics support with a focus on automated reporting and platform interfacing. This remote position works collaboratively with IT, Associate Services Center and HR team members to gain a working understanding and provide support to the Shamrock HR Technology platforms and processes.
- Develop reporting and analytical solutions within UKG using IBM Cognos Analytics report writing
- Leverage reporting, data analytics and graphs to provide HR insights for routine and ad-hoc operational requests
- Provide guidance to local teams for HR initiatives or around usage of metrics/data/KPIs through data mining
- Perform data collection for analytic projects to support HR Business functions in their data metric development
- Work with internal and external clients to support and maintain data exchanges/interfaces
- Support and promote adoption of best practices and standards
- Work closely with other functions to solve multi-functional issues or challenges
- Troubleshoot, research, resolve or escalate issues as necessary, proactively keeping end-users aware of status and taking responsibility for ensuring outstanding issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Continuously increase application/tools knowledge by participating in user groups, training, or other mechanisms
- Support security model and business processes to ensure data confidentially and business processes are effectively managed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, or related fields required
- 2+ years of experience in an HR and/or Analytics role with system administrator and/or analyst responsibilities
- UKG - Ultipro experience is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience supporting HRIS modules such as: Core HCM, Compensation, Time & Attendance, Talent Management Systems, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations and/or Report Writing preferred
- Knowledge of and intermediate experience
- Experience with R and Python preferred
- Proficiency using business software applications including Microsoft Office Suite. Must be excellent at Excel.
- Definite self-starter, strong communication skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy and must be able to multitask effectively.
- Ability to maintain focus and produce project deliverables according to established deadlines
- Strong discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to adapt and adjust to change, quick learner with technology aptitude, and excellent customer service attitude
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This job has expired.