Explore our passion for discovery
Government Solutions mission is to enhance our Nation's Safety & Security, Eradicate Fraud and Enable Digital Government. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create solutions for our Government and Civilian customers. We're adaptable, inclusive and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
We are in an exciting period of growth and are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to support the Government Solutions organization.
Preference for someone in Ohio or Washington DC - open to remote workers for the right fit.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will be partnering with management teams to support the ongoing development and delivery of their key objectives, ensuring the successful implementation of both business specific and broader Government Solutions people initiatives. You will enjoy a varied role across multiple business teams and a wide range of interactions across the organization.
As such, you will be results focused, adaptable, and able to manage multiple priorities across an array of areas with the Government Solutions organization. You will have the ability to resolve organizational issues as they arise as well as pre-empt them to ensure risks are mitigated and the business is best placed for success. You will also be able to draw insight from data and identity trends to help shape the future talent and people requirements of the organization.
You will be partner with a larger HR function, including HRBP's, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Compensation, and Talent Acquisition across LNRSG to drive HR initiatives and support the continuous development of our high-performance culture.
Key accountabilities / responsibilities include:
- Partner with and support multiple key senior leadership teams to deliver their people strategies.
- Advise on and support change initiatives across designated areas to further improve profitability and revenue growth.
- Provide professional HR advice, coaching and support to line managers to support team performance.
- Function as partner and confidante to client groups to address any issues identified.
- Provide guidance and expertise in organizational efficiency to ensure support of the goals of the organization
- Champion talent management to ensure improved attraction, retention and development of staff which drives the performance of the business and build the long-term bench strength to critical positions.
- Proactively manage and develop relationships across key stakeholder groups to support the delivery of your objectives, including partnering with Shared Services team, Centers of Excellence and the broader HR team.
- Support M&A activity as required, particularly aspects of technology integration.
- Partner with managers to resolve employee and organizational issues, minimizing risk to the organization as required.
- Support the deployment of all relevant Talent Management processes for your client groups to ensure identification, assessment and development of talent required to deliver the businesses objectives.
- Support workforce planning ensuring the short- and long-term talent requirements are identified to deliver the business strategy and work with the Recruitment and Talent COE's to execute upon them.
- Drive employee engagement through the improvement and development of initiatives that align to the key outputs of employee opinion surveys
- Communicate and reinforce the Company's values to develop a high performing organization.
- Ensure equitable and consistent management of the company's compensation programs working with Compensation and senior management in reviewing business needs and market data to ensure competitiveness within market and ensure retention of key talent.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure a consistent approach.
- Identify and manage key metrics and analytics to support decisions driving the people agenda for the organization.
- Support and/or lead business projects, as required.
- Proven experience operating as an HR Generalist, ideally in a highly matrixed business.
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with managers at all levels.
- Passion for performance coaching and management at all levels.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Sound knowledge and proven track record in all core aspects of HR management, including performance management, organizational change and restructures, absence management, disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Excellent analytical skills including experience of workforce planning, business reporting and data led decision making.
- Commitment to being a team player; able to operate and build relationships across a larger, matrixed HR team.
- Previous experience in working across multiple geographies.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Analytical and curious
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity - able to adapt and flex as needed
- Able to work as part of a team; collaborative
- Ability to build relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Experience working in Government Contracting business preferred.
- Current security clearance or ability to obtain one is required
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.