American Residential Services is the largest provider of residential services in the US, employing more than 7000 professionals across the country. ARS has been serving its customers with HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical solutions for over 45 years since its establishment in 1975.
LOOK at what's NEW for ARS in 2023...
- Low-Cost Health Insurance Plans starting at $5 a week.
- Free Teledoc Health, Virtual Doctor Visits from your first day of employment.
Outside Sales Representatives connect customers with comfort through simple heating, cooling, and air quality upgrades, or whole system replacements. We have the installation crews available for next-day service, multiple financing options, and the strongest guarantee in the business. At ARS, the value of your customer service delivery will never go unnoticed, the opportunity for career advancement is abundant and the income potential is unlimited.Comfort Advisors can expect:
As the employer of choice, we offer an Industry-Leading Benefit Package:
WARM SALES LEADS PROVIDED BY ARS! No Canvassing, No Cold-Calling.
- Opportunity to earn *$100k to $200k+ per year, uncapped commission opportunity.
- After training, you will earn a draw or commission through WEEKLY SETTLEMENTS.
- Company Provided TAKE HOME Vehicle, Gas Card, Phone and Computer, no overhead expenses.
- Comprehensive Training Opportunities provided by in-house Learning & Development team.
- Training including but not limited to technical, sales, safety, leadership, systems training.
- National Network to support professional growth & development and provide transfer opportunities.
- Choose from one of FOUR health insurance options, starting as low as $5 per week!
- HSA (Health Savings Account) and annual company contribution for specific plans.
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) for specific plans.
- Dental and Vision Insurance options.
- 401(k) with weekly match contribution
- 13 PTO Days + 8 Paid Holidays
- Company-paid life insurance policy, Short-term disability, long-term disability (additional life insurance options are also available)
- Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, Personal cell phone, auto, insurance, etc.)
- Prior experience selling residential services in home.
- Some locations may require HVAC specific experience.
- Ability to travel to pre-set appointments throughout your assigned area in company provided work vehicle.
- A proven work ethic with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Willingness to put in long, sporadic hours and/or weekends as needed.
- Willingness to go into attics and crawl spaces on a regular basis.
- All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen, background checks and must have a valid driver's license with good driving record.
This job has expired.