This job has expired.
Hybrid: Backend Software Engineer (Java & Spring Boot) If you're a Backend Engineer with strong knowledge of Java and Spring Boot, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us If you're a Backend Engineer with strong knowledge of Java and Spring Boot, please read on!
Headquartered in SLC, Utah, with over 1,000 employees, and in business for almost 100 years, we're an incredibly stable company that greatly values a healthy work-life balance. Recently ranked in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 2021.
- Help to define, create, and maintain the data structures required to feed our cloud services using relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Build modular web solutions using React
What You Need for this Position Must Have:
- Java (3-5 yrs)
- Spring Boot (1.5 yrs+)
- React, Nodejs, jQuery
- Kafka or RabbitMQ
- PostgreSQL, Oracle
Nice to Have:
- Test-Driven Development and Continuous Delivery
- Built and maintained large databases
- Have an understanding of TCP and worked with: SMTP, HTTPS, AMQP
- Worked on a large scale web application
- Worked on delivering service API's using GraphQL
What's In It for You - $100k- $130k Base
- Consistent Annual Bonus schedule
- Award winning 401K retirement/Match -(10.5% bump in total compensation!)
- Great medical and dental benefits
- On-site dining and fitness center
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
So, if you are a Backend Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!