Accuity Powers compliant and assured client transactions to help build an interconnected, vibrant financial ecosystem. Through data and analytics that spans financial crime screening, payment services, and benefits compliance, we create unmatched confidence and efficiency for our clients to enable financial inclusion while identifying illicit financial activity and fraudulent players. If you share our values, take the opportunity to think big, aim high, and explore more. Plus, Accuity is a LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group company, the nation's leading provider of identification and credential verification services.
please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.Sr. Software Engineer - Java/Xquery/XML/JSONChicago, IL - in office HYBRID model beginning April 4, 2022
Senior Software Engineer will be playing a key role in designing and developing Data, API and Web solutions for our Data Platform. As a senior member of the team this individual should be experienced in software design, development, testing, deployment, instrumentation, support and the latest tooling available in the Software Development and Agile space. The Senior Software Engineer will be a critical part in not only developing our solutions but also ensuring our technology platform remains modern and responsive to the changing technology ecosystem.Experience and Education
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience in Java environment
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and automated testing
- Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable, highly available systems
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases
- Advanced skills with XQuery, XML, JSON
- Expert-level development experience using Java and RESTful Web Services
- Strong understanding of SOA and API concepts, including security
- Advanced skills with XQuery, XML, JSON
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Experience with DevOps, automation and configuration management using tools such as Puppet, Jenkins, and GitHub
- Strong knowledge in industry best practices in development
- Familiarity with Amazon cloud-based services and the Linux operating system
- Serve as internal champion in code quality, reuse, and extensibility and Java subject matter expert
- Work closely with architecture & other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs
- Contribute to User Story writing and reviews to ensure software design tasks are accurately captured
- Research and recommend for implementation any emerging techniques or technologies that might improve the quality and efficiency of our products
- Train entry-level software engineers as directed by department management, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of their roles
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.