HydroExcavators, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the environmental industry. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Hydroexcavators, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Seventy percent or more of the job's work time is spent operating the on-board hydro- vacuum system outside the truck performing non-destructive excavation around sensitive underground piping and cables.
Other hydrovac work consists of tank entry, cleaning and vacuuming, mobilization of equipment, truck maintenance, and safety meetings. Heavy lifting at times is required. Working at heights is sometimes required.
• CDL-A or CDL-B driver's license required with Tanker endorsement with no restrictions
• Properly document all Company, Federal, State, and Customer documentation/paperwork as required by law and or established policy in a clear and legible manner
• Able to effectively and professionally communicate with on-sight customer representative to locate least intrusive and safest place to park company equipment while on job sight
• Able to lead and direct subordinate personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner
• Able to troubleshoot and as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment
• Safety mindedness is essential
• Travel out of town and out of state to work will be required
• Must be able to lift, push, pull 60+ pounds and work heavy equipment
• Must be willing to work flexible hours
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be comfortable navigating electronic equipment
Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent and OSHA10 safety card certification is required. (If applicant does not hold an OSHA10 certification, Hydro Excavators, LLC will pay for computer-based training with applicant completing on-line course within 5 days of hiring on their own. Certification is the property of the applicant.)
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures
• Underground utility or construction experience a plus.
• Ability to work well under pressure
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!