At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Optiv Security Operations is looking for a security engineer with a background administering privileged access management and identity governance platforms and their associated back end technology stacks. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, administering, and supporting privileged access and identity governance solutions on behalf of Optiv's clients in accordance with established SLA/OLA guidelines.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Serve as a primary technical responder for incidents and requests pertaining to various technologies including, but not limited to:
- CyberArk CorePAS
- CyberArk Privilege Cloud
- SailPoint IdentityNow
- SailPoint Identity IQ
- Perform discovery audits and work with clients to develop certification and compliance campaigns and reporting
- Collect logs, analyze failure situations, troubleshoot issues and implement known solutions while maintaining established OLAs/SLAs.
- Document incident resolutions, RCA/RFOs, and SOPs, design specifications, and reference architectures as needed
- Perform routine changes and maintenance including hotfix and security patching, device reboots, and configuration backups
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience. Strong troubleshooting and issue isolation skills
- 1-2 years' experience implementing, administering, and support privileged access and identity governance technologies and related infrastructure
- 1-2 years' experience querying and binding objects in LDAP
- 1-2 years' experience administering Active Directory objects, architecture, and back-end infrastructure
- CCT-level familiarity with network devices and architecture
- Experience remotely administering both Windows Server OS and Unix/Linux-based systems from a command line interface (MCSE and/or MS Azure certifications a plus)
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and analyzing data (Analyzing Error Logs)
- 1-2 years' proficiency with database querying languages and methods (SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
- Familiarity with Web 2.0 data parsing methods and protocols (REST, SOAP, OpenAPI, XML, JSON, etc)
- Relevant vendor certifications highly desired (e.g. CyberArk Sentry, Cyber Defender, CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer, SailPoint Certified Administrator, IdentityNow Professional, etc). Must possess or be able to obtain CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) and SailPoint Certified Engineer certifications on hire
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ITIL , SDLC, and DevOps procedures and best practices (ITIL certifications a plus)
- Prior experience or familiarity with a NOC/SOC-type working environment highly desired
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.