LexisNexis MarketView products utilize medical claims data to provide analytical insight for various types of healthcare organizations. The Implementation Consultant will serve as a member of the MarketView team responsible for the implementation and delivery of data projects to clients.
- Supports MarketView projects by working with external clients and internal stakeholders to design projects, perform quality assurance on projects, deliver data products to customers, and provide client support
- Clarifies and understands client business needs and use-cases for data
- Provide analysis, consultation, training, and assistance to ensure clients have adequate knowledge to effectively use LexisNexis products
- Researches, gathers and refines business requirements, performs data analysis; communicates effectively and proposes solutions; coordinates internal resources as needed
- Ensures overall project plan effectiveness and timely issue resolution. Clearly articulates issues, resolutions and sets client expectations.
- Provides product knowledge expertise and recommendations to both technical and non-technical internal and external audiences via conference calls and in-person visits.
- Identifies and makes recommendations to leadership and product team on enhancements to product to better fit customer needs
- May require 10-20% travel
- Education: BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business discipline or equivalent related experience.
- 3-5 years previous work experience within Healthcare, Customer Service, or Technical Support industries.
- Experience working directly with stakeholders in a consultative and business analyst type role
- Demonstrated project planning, project leadership, consulting and customer services skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including articulating ideas and information; possess ability to collaborate effectively with all levels including various levels of management, staff, vendors, and clients.
- Outstanding presentation and training skills
- Experience with relational data
- Experience with statistical software (R, SAS, etc.) or data analysis tools (Excel, Access, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.