We are looking for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic who can perform work on heavy equipment such as scissor lifts, excavators and hi/los, as well as fabrication and other maintenance activities.
You consider yourself a hands-on team member, and you don't mind the dirty work. You enjoy pitching in to help keep things clean and safe. You thrive in an independent work environment where you are able to maintain your own shop area with support of your manager. Your diverse background has given you the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the facility and its equipment.
The Maintenance Mechanic performs repair, maintenance and installation duties on facilities, treatment plant and equipment.
Day in the Life
After having your favorite morning beverage and gearing up in your PPE, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Check-in with the Maintenance Manager
- Troubleshoots, provides diagnosis and plans repairs on equipment.
- Installs new equipment and fixtures.
- Fabricates metal to include cutting, forming, and joining.
- Coordinates with contractors for onsite projects.
- Orders, receives or collects, and stocks parts and other maintenance materials.
- Maintains files and logs.
- Performs general housekeeping and other duties as assigned
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record is required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in industrial plant maintenance
- Welding experience
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.