Information Security Analyst If you are a Information Security Analyst with experience, please read on!
We are a company dedicated to protecting the environment. We were one of the first companies to see protecting the environment as not just imperative but a strategic asset. We use the latest technologies to solve difficult challenges in the environment. We are a team of dedicated developers, engineers, and data scientists who seek to create a healthier world.
What You Will Be Doing You will work with a team of developers in order to help protect our companies and clients data. We are looking for somebody with experience in SIEM and SOAR, as well as Wireshark, TCP/IP and Microsoft Active. We are a fun and creative team so we are looking for somebody like-minded ready to jump in and share their experiences and ideas. If you share a passion for technology and how it plays into protecting the environment, we want to speak with you.
What You Need for this Position - 4+ years of experience with enterprise-level vulnerability management
- 2+ years of experience working with SIEM, SOAR, Microsoft Active Directory with SIEM use-cases, including build out of custom SIEM/SOAR alerts and playbooks
- Hands-on experience with FortiSIEM, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiSOAR, FortiNAC (or similar)
- Deep Knowledge of Intrusion Detection
- Ability to work closely with IT, Audit and legal counsel for security initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet-level traffic analysis with tools such as WireShark
What's In It for You - Salary: $120k - $140k
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- educational reimbursement program
- 401 (k)
So, if you are a Information Security Analyst with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!