ADP is hiring a Interface Consultant II. In this position you will provide varying levels of technology services through defining requirements, creating business requirements, coordinate work product, create interfaces, configuration, analysis, validation, project planning, testing, demo training, maintain strategic roadmap of toolset and professional consultative services to clients to ensure successful implementation of technology/tools.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Analysis & Consultation
- Conducts project initiation activities
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs
- Responsible for development of design documents.
- Provides professional consulting services in the areas of product/service customizations, business process, complex custom reports and special projects as related to implementation effort
- Work with business unit SME's to define requirement for the implementation of new applications.
- Create business requirements based on detailed analysis of the client needs.
- Coordinates and consults on development efforts with Corporate IT for customization work.
- Develops SQL queries for ad hoc analysis to assist in implementation of the application (level 3 &4)
- Provides demos, training of the SME's and documentation as required for implementation of the application.
- Configuration / Integration
- Works and counsels with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions.
- Determines best methodology and oversees the accurate and timely conversion of client's data
- Creates interfaces to upload data required to bring the client live (level 4)
- Builds client control information and oversees the pre- and post-implementation testing of products.
- Oversees formal hand-off of system and operational services to other ADP departments/clients.
- Performs testing and support during UAT. Works to resolved defects/issues.
- Support the client onsite or remotely during the Go Live of the new application.
- Provide Tier 2 support for the application to the Tier 1 support team or directly to the client as needed
- Project Planning
- Participates in establishing and monitoring of client implementation schedule and report status to Project Team members.
- Prepares individual work plans in conjunction with established project milestones.
- Ensure issues and risks are documented and work with team members to resolve.
- Run meetings with SME's to prioritize enhancement requests.
- Build and maintain a strategic roadmap for the toolset.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has expired.
- 3 - 5 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Level 1 and Implementation Consultant I experience