Interim Operations Manager SRC
Toksook Bay, Alaska
The vision: Through Native Self-Determination and Culturally Relevant Health Systems, we strive to be the healthiest people.
At the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) we administer a comprehensive healthcare system throughout 58 rural communities with a mission of Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health.
YKHC serves 58 federally-recognized Tribes and operates 41 Village Clinics. Our five larger communities are served by five Sub-Regional Clinics. All communities in our service area are served by the 55 bed regional hospital in Bethel.
For more information about our hospital or the region please visit
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - We Strive to be the Healthiest People (www.ykhc.org)
Manages the daily operations of the Sub-Regional Clinic to facilitate coordinated patient flow and care through the clinic and other providers, assuring current and accurate medical records, providing information needed to optimize reimbursement for clinic services and furnishing documentation needed by YKHC to effectively manage the clinic. Liaison between Bethel departments and the Sub-Regional Clinic. Responsible for staffing positions.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing or Business Preferred, Associate degree with management or supervisory experience may be substituted.
- Must have at least 4 years in a degree specialty with minimum of one of those years in administrative activities.
- Successful candidates will have experience with budget development and maintenance and supervising people.
- Ability to learn RPMS computer functions, ability to treat people courteously and fairly.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, areas, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- To define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions,
- Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- responsible for supervisory staff at SRC site.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
ID:14767Location:Toksook BayDepartment:Toksook Bay Subregional CenterEmployment Duration:80 Full timeTemporary Status:Not ApplicableHours per Week:40
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Under P.L. 93-638, preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants.
For more information, please contact the YKHC Recruitment Department at YKHCRecruitment@YKHC.org or phone (907) 543-6060 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
To view more positions available please visit YKHC Career Center (https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?org=YKHC&cws=41)
This job has expired.