Investment Management Analyst If you are a Investment Management Analyst with experience, please read on!
Location: Downtown Dallas (with parking)
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 + bonus
Full time direct hire
--Position is a Hybrid role--
What You Will Be Doing - Support origination efforts, including initial opportunity screening, deal sourcing, and pipeline management
- Perform commercial, operational, and financial due diligence, working cross-functional with internal partners as well as third-party diligence providers
- Build detailed financial models and analyses to support investment opportunities
- Prepare investment memorandum for presentation to the Company's Investment Committee and capital partners
- Assist with financing, capital raising, diligence, and transaction negotiation and documentation
- Prepare materials and analyses for ad-hoc strategic, corporate, and investor-related projects
What You Need for this Position - 1+ years investment banking, private equity, or real estate finance experience preferred
- Motivated self-starter and collaborative team player with demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong academic background with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution
- Highly analytical mindset
- Financial modeling skills and presentation capabilities (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze large datasets (experience with SQL, R, Python, and/or Tableau a plus, but not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Real estate (and specifically single-family rental) experience a plus, but not required
So, if you are a Investment Management Analyst with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
San Bruno, California
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago