IT Application Support If you are an IT Application Support Engineer with experience, please read on!
Job Title: IT Application Support Engineer
Job Location: Hybrid (2-3 days a week)
Salary: $80k - $100k
Based in Israel but satellite office in the Big Apple of New York, NY we are a bank that has developed an extensive network of branches and commercial banking activities, across all areas of banking, and provides a broad range of banking and financial services to its customers. Alongside its activities in Israel, the group also operates overseas and maintains connections with banks around the world. With our demand and services, we are eager to find an viable IT Application Support Engineer to join our fast-growing team!
*---PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WHO FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE WITHIN THE APPLICATION---*
Top Reasons to Work with Us * HUGE growth opportunities!!
* Hybrid Opportunity!!
* Company equity!!
* Offered PTO!!
* Full Benefits!!
What You Will Be Doing * Support various outsourced applications by in depth analysis of an issue and consulting with the system vendor
* Install, test, support various systems upgrade
* Support interfaces among many banking systems
* Day to day administration of several In-House systems
* Assist in system architecture and analysis.
* Prepare system documentation, performs testing, debugging, adjusting and modification functions as required
* Provides assistance to various bank department by creating ad hoc and periodic reports from various in-house and outsourced applications
* Improve existing systems by adapting the programs to user requirements.
* Prepare programs for new and existing applications, verify that the logic used is workable and efficient.
* Assist IT Operations with end of day tasks & troubleshoot whenever issues arise
* Write new programs or make modifications to existing programs, which can be complex in nature
* Interface with clients and users as needed
* Refine flowcharts, making adjustments in the program to eliminate inefficiencies or to conform to instructions
* Test and document programs and informs other departments of special instructions for testing the application
* Maintain records during systems study and programming application
* Maintain awareness of equipment capabilities and applications while keeping abreast of operational techniques and technological developments
* Accept assignments to analyze segments of large projects, prepare and documents systems
* Follows through with testing, debugging, adjusting and modifying as required
* Analyze and develops systems to cover small projects as assigned
* Assist with the tailoring of purchased package systems to meet Bank's requirements
* Prepares written reports or presentations as needed
* Design forms and prepares flow charts as required and Perform related duties as required
* Participate in data collection for various audit and regulatory exams
What You Need for this Position *Business Area Expertise - Must Have: *
* Knowledge of Treasury Application (trading life cycle, swaps, FI, securities, rates (Libor and SOFR/RFRs), Finastra OPICS is a plus
* Knowledge of Banking Systems applications (Treasury, Lending, Deposit) and data structure
* Customer Relationship Accounts
* Understanding business processes and data systems
* Must have experience with support of processes
* Knowledge of Lending Application, FIS ACBS is a plus
* Knowledge of FIS Application Suite
* Money transfer process and application experience
*Software and IT experience - Nice to have: *
* Proficient Database knowledge
* Crystal Reports
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Nested formulas) and other Microsoft Products (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Basic understanding of VB Script or similar
* Knowledge of CLI tools such as powershell, CMD etc.
* Understanding Project Life Cycle; and the ability to support and drive the project from analysis to implementation
What's In It for You * Great Compensation!
* Amazing Benefits!
* Strong Culture and Team!
* Ability to grow from within!
So, if you are a IT Application Support Engineer with experience, please apply today!
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), a Paid Time Off policy, or many region-specific benefits.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!