Hi, I'm Juhi Banerjee, your Recruiter and guide to joining CSG. At CSG, you're more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you'll do
You should have
- You will report to the Senior Manager of IT Project Management to contribute toward managing projects within the Technical Practices Group
- Manage the development and/or implementation of complex technical projects from development through delivery
- Be a liaison between technical and non-technical departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Manage and maintain the master schedule for all development activities
- Prepare reports and provide follow-up support to clients for all issues
- Manage the project release process and assists in the enforcement of process standards
- This job requires domestic and international travel
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria. Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply
to explore the possibility we're the perfect fit.
Who will love this job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in English in a business environment
- 3 years of experience managing complex technical projects
- IT knowledge in software development methodologies/processes, design, implementation, and documentation
- Experience working with all levels of an IT organization including CIO, Vice President, and Director levels
- Experience planning and delivering executive-level presentations to internal and external clients
- Experience with project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of all areas of business operations
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organization skills
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications and Project software
Perks & Benefits
A trusted team player - you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
A growth driver - you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
A game changer - you dream big and push the limits of what's possible to improve for yourself and others
A leader - you excel leading your own projects and produce impactful outcomes while dedicating time to mentor those around you to help them grow
A strategist - you're curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Flexible Paid Vacation, 2 days of Volunteer Time Off per Year, and Holiday Time Off
- Immediately vested 5.5% 401(k) match
- And so much more!
View More BenefitsOur Story
CSG empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, our technologies and people have helped some of the world's most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today's digital economy.
By channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Our people [CSGers] are good people who are committed to doing good work. We're high on respect and low on ego, making us an easy company to do business with and a best place to work. We cultivate a culture based on integrity, innovation and impact across all our locations, so our people show up as the most authentic version of themselves and can work together to build a more future-ready world. Learn more
#LI-RemotePosition Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.Location(s):
United States Remote
This job has expired.