IT Risk Assurance Senior OR Manager * IT Audit Manager or IT Risk Assurance Senior
Job Title: *Hiring for Senior and Manager level
*Job Location:* Hybrid - Orlando, Tampa or Ft Lauderdale
*Salary:* 90k - 180k depending on experience
We are a CPA firm with over 100 employees that operates mainly in Florida. In addition to sound financial, audit and tax advice, we provide our clients with all levels of business consulting from development and start-up to maturity and expansion.
What You Need for this Position Must have:
- IT Audit experience
Nice to Have
- Financial Statement Audits
- SSAE18 engagements
- Internal or operational audits
- ERP security and control reviews (PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle)
What You Will Be Doing - Analyzing and evaluating information technology (IT) security risks and controls.
- Performing IT audits and other IT-related controls controls assurance or controls readiness engagements associated with external, internal or System and Organization Controls (SOC) audits.
- Providing IT risk reduction recommendations.
- Implementing solutions to control weaknesses.
- Developing policies and procedures as it relates to information systems controls.
- Assisting with various IT-related engagements, such as penetration testing, vulnerability assessments or phishing simulations.
- Developing written reports of IT and business risks, control descriptions, findings, and recommendations.
- Identifying opportunities, and helping to sell consulting services to both current and prospective clients.
What's In It for You - Competitive Pay: 90k - 180k depending on experience
- Flexible Hybrid work environment
*So, if you are a IT Audit Manager or IT Risk Assurance Senior, please apply today!*
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!