Top Reasons to Work with Us - Small, tight-knit work environment!
- Competitive Salary & Benefits package!
- No micromanagement - you are responsible for your work!
- WORK FROM HOME!
- State Management - HTML/CSS
- Translate UI/UX designs into high-quality code
- Involved with testing software (Unit, Integration, Snapshot)
- Working with 3rd Party APIs - integrating w/ frontend
What You Need for this Position At least 4 years of experience with:
- NextJS, NodeJS
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Generous PTO/Paid Holidays
- Remote work available
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Blake Andersen
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!